Friday, August 22, 2014




Lolita Richi, 16, is just the latest young girl to step out looking almost exactly like a Barbie doll. The 16-year-old recently spoke out about her doll-like features and insists she’s never gone under the knife. Do you believe Lolita’s never had plastic surgery, HollywoodLifers?

Lolita Richi: Human Barbie Says She’s Never Gone Under The Knife

Despite having an itsy-bitsy 20-inch waist, a 32F bra size and that wide-eyed Barbie doll gaze, Lolita claims she’s never dieted or had plastic surgery.
“I have a gorgeous figure so I don’t even have to diet. I just eat whatever is available in the fridge whether that’s sausages or fruit,” she revealed to UK’s Daily Mirror.
Taylor Swift & John Mayer Spotted Back Together
Taylor Swift & John Mayer are spotted together on a possible date, but is this just a publicity stunt for her new album? Subscribe!

The 16-year-old Ukrainian teen says she only wears contact lenses and wigs. The rest is just her natural look. Seriously?!
'Hunger Games': Katniss Hair Braid Tutorial
The mystery of Katniss's braid from 'Hunger Games' explained by Stylist Linda Flowers. Starring Linda Flowers Starring Dory Larrabee

Lolita told the outlet that she started dressing up like a doll only a year ago. “I started dressing up like this because I want to look perfect,” she said. “I think that all women should be well-kept and immaculate. I wanted to be my own inspiration.”
Do you think Lolita's never had plastic surgery?
“I had great features to start with and I just improved on them. My big breasts are natural although I sometimes wear a push-up bra to enhance them.”
The new “Human Barbie” loves her look and is totally confident about it. “I feel comfortable and confident in my appearance. There are many women who want to look like this.”
Lolita believes she’s achieved this surprising look better than anyone else, and even dissed fellow “Human Barbie” Valeria Lukyanov, 28!
“I think I’ve achieved this image better than anyone else. I’m the ultimate vamp woman. I haven’t even heard of Valeria Lukyanov.”
HollywoodLifers, do you believe Lolita’s never had plastic surgery? What do you think of her look? Let us know!
Categories: ,

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!